24 Mar Personal Assistant
As a Personal Assistant, you will be working closely with top management. Big responsibilities will be in your shoulders as you will be tasked to complete various tasks and duties in the company.
- exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- good organisational and time management skills;
- ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- ability to work on your own initiative;
- honesty and reliability;
- attention to detail;
- flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Business travel
- Miscellaneous allowances
- Free food here and there
- Promotion opportunities
How to Apply
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job please send a short email to jobs @ this domaintelling us about yourself and attach a resumé. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize Doodle Innovation correctly. If we’re impressed, we’ll send you an invitation within the week of your application so keep your eyes pealed.