08 Sep Digital Marketing Specialist
- The management of client communications, expectations and strategies from inception through delivery of an engagement.
- Developing strong, engaging client relationships that foster partnership and growth.
- Leading and developing digital strategies through discovery and planning to develop results focused solutions for clients.
- Creating and managing key scope documents including, but not limited, to Statements of Work, Functional Requirements, Budget Breakdowns and Timelines.
- Leading and managing both internal and client based project teams to ensure quality delivery of services and solutions.
- Finding solutions to ad-hoc questions and problems that will arise throughout a typical project lifecycle.
- Setting and managing resource schedules and project budgets across multiple projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – with the ability to communicate with clients, peers, subordinates and the project team in an honest, professional, pleasant and effective manner.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, solve problems effectively, and to remain levelheaded and constructive in all situations.
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy and sense of accountability.
- Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills to manage interpersonal and commercial challenges in delivering projects.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with leading digital engagements. It is critical to have conceptual and experiential knowledge of web development, mobile development, content management system implementations, mobile strategy, SEO, 3rd party integrations and analytics.
- Must be a team player, with an unshakable drive and determination to learn and succeed.
How to Apply
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job please send a short email to jobs @ this domaintelling us about yourself and attach a resumé. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize Doodle Innovation correctly. If we’re impressed, we’ll send you an invitation within the week of your application so keep your eyes pealed.